Krost carton live picking is made up of inclined platforms which guarantee an optimal entry and exit of goods that are fed in, and slide down, by the force of gravity over wheels, which control the speed of the products moving until the products reach the picking face. The system reduces the amount of labour required for the replenishment of stock, allowing the labour force to get orders out more rapidly.
Carton live is ideal for organisations with large picking volumes.
• Allows optimum stock turnover (FIFO)
• Reduces time between picks
• Reduces time to restock picking faces
• Savings from reduced labour costs
• High density storage
• Reduces equipment maintenance