Rack Supported Mezzanine Floors is a very practical way of utilising the (often wasted) space above racking. This form of Mezzanine is built from pallet racking materials and is generally the most cost effective way of building a mezzanine.Storage is gained above the structure with an open deck, plus the support for the deck is usable pallet racking that can either be left open or utilised as shelving.
- Mezzanine Floors enable the full working height of a building to be utilised to it’s maximum by doubling the surface area. It adds additional space to existing structures.
- Krost Mezzanine Floors are custom designed and manufactured to suit all customers specific requirements.
- Mezzanine Floors can be used as storage areas, fabrication areas, packing areas and offices among an array of other uses.
- Installing a Mezzanine floor is the most cost effective way of optimizing your existing space, because all your fixed costs are already covered.
- Mezzanine floors have paid for themselves in less than 24 months by doubling storage while rental stays the same.
- Mezzanine floors are easy to install and can be designed to handle a variety of loads.