Maximum Storage Flexibility and Versatility.
The most common method of storing pallets is Krost pallet racking, a storage system designed to provide ready access to every pallet. Pallet racking is ideal for organisations with multiple SKUs and is perfectly suited where flexibility, access and speed of operation are the main objectives of the system. Selective pallet racking can be easily adjusted or relocated, making it an incredibly flexible system.
Pallet racking may be configured to store products at considerable heights. It is economical, durable, easy to install, and levels are easily adjustable for a temporary or permanent setting. Available in light, medium and heavy duty.
- Easy access to every pallet
- Can be combined with Krost light, medium or heavy duty selective storage racking for the storage of a wide variety of non-palletised goods to allow for picking items lower down and bulk storage above.
- 100% Selectivity of a location for each product.
- Vertical space is used for increased product storage.
- May be engineered to meet any load or configuration requirement.
- Can also be used with steel or timber decks to store non-palletised loads or for picking.
Advantages of selective pallet racking:
- Direct access to all pallets.
- Economical in terms of both capital cost and equipment needed to operate the system.
- Easy to install and adjust.
- Rapid throughput and handling of pallets.
- Large range of accessories available.