8 Affordable Racking Solutions to Benefit Your Business
When it comes to warehousing and other storage facilities, the effective use of space is of utmost importance. Making optimal use of space can multiply the productivity and profitability of such an endeavour many times over. It comes as no surprise then that there are numerous racking solutions available to help warehouse owners do just that.
So, how do you know which option is the best? The truth is, there is no single answer to this question. Different racking solutions are designed to meet different requirements. The ideal solution all depends on the type of goods that are stored and what access to these goods are required.
Why the Right Racking Solutions Are So Important
Choosing the right solution is essential to the success of a business. The chosen storage equipment should fit the available space, make it possible to access goods quickly and easily, provide the necessary protection to avoid damage to goods, and allow for expansion as and when necessary. The better the solution, the more flexible, responsive, and profitable a business is able to be. Conversely, the wrong choice can lead to unnecessary delays and a loss in profitability.
Krost Shelving & Racking has been in the storage equipment business for well over half a century, which means we understand the importance of great quality solutions better than most. Over this time we have ensured that we meet the highest standards in terms of manufacturing and that we provide a wide range of products to suit all major business needs.
Our Racking Solutions Include:
- Pallet Racks: The most common method of storing pallets, with ready access to every pallet.
- Very Narrow Aisle (VNA) Racks: Served by specially designed handling equipment, these are designed to maximise warehouse space.
- Shuttle/Mole Racks: A great option for businesses requiring a high-density storage solution.
- Catwalk/Pick Face Racks: Multi-level storage systems that are designed to use the vertical space in a warehouse.
- Drive-In/Drive-Thru Rack: This rack system is ideal for cold storage, bulk storage production areas, and pre-marshalling areas.
- Carton Live/Flow Rack: Made up of inclined platforms which guarantee an optimal entry and exit of goods.
- Selective Storage Rack: Suitable for the storage of a wide variety of non-palletised goods.
- Cantilever Racks: The most efficient and economical storage of tubing, bars, timber, textile rolls, furniture, and other awkwardly shaped items.
Get in touch with our expert team to find out more about the innovative and affordable storage equipment solutions manufactured and supplied by Krost Shelving & Racking, and to request a quote.