Enhance Storage Space and Choose a Racking Solution Today.
Racking solutions offer a quick and effective way to increase storage space in your office, warehouse, factory, or showroom. We sell a range of different racking systems to suit different buildings and design needs. While they might differ in materials and design, each primarily allows users to store their goods in an accessible and organised fashion. These storage solutions enable you to make the most of your space. If spatial constraints are an issue, but you do not want to relocate to a new location, then these systems are worth investing in. They can save you space, money, and time.
Clients often opt to install a racking system in conjunction with a mezzanine floor, and this is particularly beneficial for those who want extra office space, a showroom, or a storeroom without having to relocate. Moving office spaces come at great cost and can disrupt business, and thus many choose to rather install an extra floor. This solution dramatically increases storage space and allows for more efficient organisation systems. Whether you are looking for light, medium, or heavy-duty storage options, we have something for you. Some of our popular racking solutions include but are not limited to:
- VNA Racking: Suited for those who need narrow storage solutions.
- Shuttle and Mole Racking: A high-density solution that utilises shuttle technology to move goods. Great for warehouses.
- Drive In/Drive Thru Racking: Perfect for spaces that need to store multiple unit loads. One of the most effective methods when it comes to utilising space.
- Catwalk/ Pick Face Racking: A multi-level storage system with narrow pick aisles. It results in less wasted space and is made from customised fabricated racks.
- Rack Supported Mezzanine Floor: This is a brilliant solution if you want to make the most of the space above your rack system. Our mezzanine flooring is built from pallet-rack materials and offers an affordable way to maximise space. This is a great idea for anyone who needs more space but does want to move buildings. Build an extra floor for a new office, showroom, filing space, and more.
Why Choose Us?
We were established in 1965 and thus have over 50 years of experience under our belts. That is a long time to be in the business of shelving and racking, and it has given us undeniable experience when it comes to diverse materials, solutions, and designs. Whatever your storage needs might be, we have you covered. Our product range also includes steel lockers, filing systems, warehouse shelving, mobile steps, stillages, and more. We strive to amalgamate outstanding design with affordability and thus offer a first-class service at an affordable rate. Whatever job you need, our team will deliver with durability, quality, and efficiency in mind.
Contact us today if you are interested in exploring our diverse shelving and rack solutions and we will gladly chat to you about our various services and products. Our team of qualified installers bring professionalism and integrity to the fore and cannot wait to work with you and reconfigure your space to make accessibility and effective storage the order of the day.