Krost Mezzanine Floor solutions are quick, clean, and easy to install, resulting in minimal disruption to your business.
The solid mezzanine flooring solutions add extra floor space within the shell of an existing building. By doubling the surface area, mezzanine floors enable the full working height of a building to be utilised. They are custom designed and manufactured, according to engineering specifications, to suit all clients’ specific requirements
Mezzanine Floors can be used as storage areas, fabrication areas, packing areas and offices, among many other uses. Because the structure, dimensions and location are easily changed, the possible uses are practically endless.
Installing a mezzanine floor is the most cost effective way of optimizing your existing space because all your fixed costs are already covered.
Advantages of installing a Krost Shelving and Racking Mezzanine Floors:
- Quick, clean and easy to install with a minimum disruption to your operations.
- Floors are generally considered to be demountable structures and therefore no planning approval is normally required.
- They can be disassembled, moved and re-assembled at another location, and can also be increased or decreased in size to suit your future needs.
- The custom design and manufacture of these floors as well as the range of floor cladding types and load-carrying capacities allow us to meet specific customer needs.
- The Mezzanine flooring can be complemented by adding our racking and shelving systems to them.
- Hand and knee railings as well as access stairs are also custom designed and installed as part of our mezzanine floors.