Krost Shelving – Rack Supported Mezzanine Floor are a very practical way of utilising the – often wasted – space above racking. This form of mezzanine is built from pallet racking materials and is generally the most cost effective way of building a mezzanine. Storage is gained with an open deck above the structure, and the support for the deck is usable pallet racking that can be left open or utilised as shelving. There are two types of mezzanine floor offered at Krost Shelving and Racking:
Benefits of a Rack Supported Mezzanine Floor?
- Easy to assemble and dismantle to be moved to a new location
- Affordable way of creating extra space on top of Pallet Racking
- All floors can be designed & installed with future growth in mind
- Maximises floor space by using the height of the existing building
- All systems are custom designed to suit your unique operational requirements
- Top tier is often used as extra storage or office space