Quick, Clean & Easy to Install with Minimum Disruption
Add extra floor space within the shell of an existing building with solid mezzanine flooring solutions
Mezzanine Floors enable the full working height of a building to be utilised to the maximum by doubling the surface area. They are custom designed and manufactured to suit all clients’ specific requirements. Mezzanine Floors can be used as storage areas, fabrication areas, packing areas and offices among many other uses.
Installing a Mezzanine Floor is the most cost effective way of optimizing your existing space because all your fixed costs are already covered.
Advantages of installing a Krost Shelving and Racking Mezzanine Floor:
- They are quick, clean and easy to install with a minimum disruption to your operations.
- Floors are generally considered to be demountable structures and therefore no planning approval is normally required.
- They can be disassembled, moved and re-assembled at another location and can also be increased or decreased in size to suit your future needs.
- The custom design and manufacture of these floors as well as the range of floor cladding types and load-carrying capacities allow us to meet specific customer needs.
- This Mezzanine flooring can be complemented by adding our racking and shelving systems to them.
- Hand and knee railings as well as access stairs are also custom designed and installed as part of our Mezzanine Floors.